lunedì 1 dicembre 2008

I Got Tagged Again

I got tagged again at the end of november by the great artist owener of the fabulous
blog Bobo's Fun Place,twice in a month probably is too much but I'm happy and I think it's also a funny way to kow new blogs and bloggers.

These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
4. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
5. Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

Now I have to write 6 new thinks about me:
1. My cat sometimes thinks to be a dog(He lived and still living all his life with a dog)
2.I love the mountains
3.One of my preferred writer is Ray Bradbury
4.Me and my boyfriend love to go to everykind of little markets
5.Due to my long black hair some friends call me Pocahontas
6. I love Miyazaki movies

And now lets tag someone else:
Fox in Socks
Vhrsti
Elise's Art Garden
Kathleen Rietz
Thefrogblog
Mustang Musings

Nessun commento: